About SenGenuity's Sensor Engines
SenGenuity Sensor Engines are unique sensor solutions designed and manufactured based on Vectron International's world–class Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) and Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) technologies.
SenGenuity Sensor Engines are optimized for specific sensing applications and offer key advantages and attributes, including:
- Small Size
- Quick and accurate measurement capability
- Robust and Reliable Performance in very harsh environments
- Adaptable to application specific requirements
Current Products include:
- In–line, continuous viscosity sensing solutions
- Passive (batteryless) and wireless Temperature sensing solutions
- Passive (batteryless) and wireless Pressure sensing solutions
Download Our Switchgear Product Brochure
Download Our Sensor Overview Brochure
Switchgear Monitoring System Enhancement
SenGenuity's Wireless and Passive SAW Temperature Sensor System for Switchgear Monitoring has just released two new product enhancements: Partial Discharge (PD) Functionality
– completely integrated into the WSR–T2 system, and the Humidity Sensor Reader HSR–01
. Together with the Passive Sensor Modules they enable an even more comprehensive condition monitoring of switchgears.
The VS–2610 ViSmart® Sensor Knows Viscosity
SenGenuity's VS–2610 ViSmart® Sensor provides continuous, real–time, in–process viscosity measurement for fluids with operating temperatures of −15°C (5°F) to +105°C (221°F). It is well suited for oil and lubricant applications such as power gensets, marine engines, and on & off road vehicles.
Datasheet Learn More
Partial Discharge on Switchgear Assets
Partial Discharge, a dielectric breakdown emerging locally within voids, cracks, bubbles or inclusions of dielectric insulations or interfaces, are common phenomena in systems running with high voltages such as switchgears. Learn more about the reasons, consequences and monitoring possibilities in SenGenuity's latest White Paper.